vrijdag 11 oktober 2013

Get to know me

Hi guys!


My name is Gwendolyne, I'm  16 years old and I’m also from Belgium. I’m living with my parents, two sisters, my brother and a few cats (They’re adorable). If someone asked me to describe myself in one word, it’ll just be ‘Gwendolyne’. My name says enough for some people, I guess.  

How I spend my time depends on the moment. Schoolwork usually comes first, then I’ll try to do stuff I like better such as drawing, writing, hanging out with friends, listening to music and especially being with my lovely boyfriend which I love so much, I can’t even describe it!

I have a few weird addictions and rare habits.  
Like this one: I’m addicted to leek soup, I know right… So every time I get home from school at about 4.30pm, I have to have a cup of this soup. I’m extremely small and I’ll try to do anything to look taller. That’s why I’d wear heels no matter when, no matter where. Another odd thing I do is obsessively prepare myself for anything that may happen in the future. So if something doesn’t go the way I planned or they change at the last minute, I freak out. I’m not a stressful person, only in these situations I could die of stress. I also have this bizarre behaviour where I desperately try to find an answer on anything that has happened or happens on the moment. It’s just my mind torturing my… so it’s a bad thing. I’m also a believer of paranormal things like ghosts and stuff and I’m pretty sure we’re actually all Martians (think about it, it's possible).

When I was a baby, I refused to eat meat. So I’ve been a vegetarian ever since I can remember.  Above that I’m lactose intolerant, but I only discovered that two years ago. Luckily I’m fond of vegetables and fruits. Except for the allergy and vegi thing, I’ll eat anything. I love food! 

I'm trying to be unique in this big bad world, I want to stand out from the crowd in a good way. That is why I don’t really go with the flow, like they say. I mostly have other tastes and interests than most of the people.
I know what you’re thinking, she’s insane… but that’s kind of who I am and I’m proud of that.


-G.











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten