woensdag 9 oktober 2013

New Member!


Hello everyone!!

Yes, you just read it! Friendo's On A Mission has a new member! I’m also new on Blogger, so I don’t really know what to write here but I’ll try my very best! I have Tumblr so I think that’s a bit the same, except for the writing and speaking part. So it’s actually  totally something different... okay never mind. Phara and Gwendolyne made a video this afternoon introducing themselves but I’m not in it. But Phara and me made a video yesterday, which we’ll post later.

I will introduce myself now. My name is Marlies. I was born on the 20th of November 1997 and since then I live in a little country called Belgium. I have one brother, Jeroen. He’s two years older than me, so he's just started his first year of university. He is not only my brother, he’s also my best friend. I have two cats Nora and Nina and they’re adorable! I love them so much. I don’t have a lot of hobby’s anymore, but I used to dance. I did ballet for 9 years. I combined ballet with a lot of other dance styles, just like street dance, tap-dance, disco-freestyle, jazz,… You might think I’m very flexible now…but I’m not, even after 9 years I couldn’t do a split.


If there’s one thing I can’t live without that would be the VKSJ. It’s a youth movement and if you don’t know what that is, I will explain it right now. Every Saturday afternoon we get together with our group and do games or activities. It’s so much fun and I made so many good friends there. This a group photo we made last week. This Saturday we’re going to decorate our own room. So we did a photo-shoot to have pictures we can hang out.

I study science-math in high school. I don’t like school that much. But I love hanging out with my friends. My best friends are Tielien, Céline and Phara. I love them to death no matter what. This is a picture of Tielien and me. We know each other since primary school. I’m so glad I have her in my life, she’s amazing.


Go follow me on my twitter: https://twitter.com/Butera_Marlies . I’m a huge fan of One Direction and Ariana Grande. But I might make another post about that. I tweet a lot about my personal life, but I love to respond to my idols.

I really love taking pictures with my DSLR, I’m not very good at it but I practice a lot with it. I think it’s so important to take a lot of pictures when you’re young. You don’t have to take me seriously all the time, but I’m very serious with this one! In 10 years from now, you’ll be so thankful you took those pictures.

I think this is going to be it.
We'll see you next time!



- M.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten